Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Jeep Renegade Light Bar Mount

13K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 · (Edited)
When stock lighting is not enough!

This custom light bar is designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade and can accommodate either a light bar or individual lights.

Can accommodate 30" LED Light Bars, or up to 4 Individual Lights.

For the full details on this Custom Light Bar for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

See less See more
#3 ·
#6 ·
#8 ·
Hello AO2flash,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This light bar mount installs under the factory roof rails and should clear the MY Sky without worry.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you again.

#9 ·
#10 ·
Not that I am buying one but I had a thought today of how good my Jeep would look with a roof mounted lightbar instead of the smaller bumper mounted one I have.

Don't get me wrong, drivers pay attention when it's turned on but how awesome a Jeep would look with your mounting bar and a large LED lightbar on the roof.

I think they will really sh1t themselves if I were to flash them.

It's a great concept you have and like all the other modifications you create it looks magnificent. :love::love::love:

#11 ·
Not that I am buying one but I had a thought today of how good my Jeep would look with a roof mounted lightbar instead of the smaller bumper mounted one I have.

Don't get me wrong, drivers pay attention when it's turned on but how awesome a Jeep would look with your mounting bar and a large LED lightbar on the roof.

I think they will really sh1t themselves if I were to flash them.

It's a great concept you have and like all the other modifications you create it looks magnificent. :love::love::love:
Thank you Puddlespasher,

I have seen some pictures of the license plate light bar on your Rene, it looks nice and I'm sure many drivers get out of the way when you have it lit up.

@MADNESS Damone was telling us the other day about the first time he powered on the roof lights on his Renegade, very bright to say the least.

#13 ·
#16 · (Edited)
There is a post on the forum from around 1 year ago.

If I recall correctly all you do is remove the drivers roof bar (right side in the US). There a small space beneath that fitting that gives access once drilled into the cabin.

It all looks rather easy and keeps the wiring clean and tidy.

The link shows the same initial path taken to bring the wire through the roof. (go to post #19 + #20) There is a another post out there that shows an alternative route.

Wiring route for lightbar

#18 ·
When stock lighting is not enough!

This custom light bar is designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade and can accommodate either a light bar or individual lights.

View the full details on this MADNESS Light Bar Mount for your Jeep Renegade by visiting the link below:
Jeep Renegade Light Bar Mount - MADNESS Off Road

#20 ·

Styled to match the exterior of the Jeep renegade, this Light Bar Mount is a direct bolt on part that is easy to install and remove.

If you would like to view the full details on this Light Bar Mount by MADNESS Autoworks for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#21 ·
Love the look with the round lights. Throwback styling.

Any issues with water ingress around the mounting location? Curious how it’s holding up drilled through the trim as well.

Really need help selling momma on letting me drill a hole in her new Jeep!

#22 ·
Hello Alaric,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have not noticed any leaks or water getting into the cabin with the light bar installed.

The Light Bar Mount Utilizes the existing mounts for the OEM roof rails, and for the wiring a healthy amount of black silicone on the underside of the trim piece keeps any moisture from seeping in.

I would like to get you in touch with Jeremy in our Texas Location. He has been installing roof lights on Jeeps, Trucks, and Government Vehicles (police cruisers) for many years and should be able to help you with adding some illumination to your Renegade! Please feel free to give him a call at 512-982-9393 ext: 202, or send me a PM with your contact info and I will get that along to him so he can reach out to you directly.

Thanks again.

#23 ·

In order to accommodate your choice of lighting options this bar is not pre-drilled. This allows you to mount numerous different lighting configurations to best suit your needs.

To view the full details on the MADNESS Light Bar Mount for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#24 ·
This Light Bar Mount allows you to customize the lighting out your Jeep Renegade. Able to accommodate LED Light Bars up to 30" or up to 4 6" round lights!

Easy installation under your factory roof rails!

If you would like more information on this Roof Rack Light Mount for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.