Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When stock lighting is not enough!

This custom light bar is designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade and can accommodate either a light bar or individual lights.

Can accommodate 30" LED Light Bars, or up to 4 Individual Lights.

For the full details on this Custom Light Bar for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

·
Super Moderator
3,788 Posts
Nice & it looks great!

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice & it looks great!
Thank you for your support Mrsig!

We are very happy with the look of this new light bar mount.

Attaches underneath your factory roof rails for a quick and easy installation.

Simply mark the locations for your choice of lights and drill the holes for your accessories!

To get this Light Bar Mount for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Light Bar Mount - MADNESS Off Road - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I reckon those lights will stun every rabbit (cough Deer) on the trail. Happy hunting guys ???
They are very bright. Makes all obstacles on the trail visible!

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1 Posts

This custom light bar is designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade and can accommodate either a light bar or individual lights.

For the full details on this Custom Light Bar for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

Will this work with MY Sky

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will this work with MY Sky
Hello AO2flash,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This light bar mount installs under the factory roof rails and should clear the MY Sky without worry.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you again.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Not that I am buying one but I had a thought today of how good my Jeep would look with a roof mounted lightbar instead of the smaller bumper mounted one I have.

Don't get me wrong, drivers pay attention when it's turned on but how awesome a Jeep would look with your mounting bar and a large LED lightbar on the roof.

I think they will really sh1t themselves if I were to flash them.

It's a great concept you have and like all the other modifications you create it looks magnificent. :love::love::love:

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not that I am buying one but I had a thought today of how good my Jeep would look with a roof mounted lightbar instead of the smaller bumper mounted one I have.

Don't get me wrong, drivers pay attention when it's turned on but how awesome a Jeep would look with your mounting bar and a large LED lightbar on the roof.

I think they will really sh1t themselves if I were to flash them.

It's a great concept you have and like all the other modifications you create it looks magnificent. :love::love::love:
Thank you Puddlespasher,

I have seen some pictures of the license plate light bar on your Rene, it looks nice and I'm sure many drivers get out of the way when you have it lit up.

@MADNESS Damone was telling us the other day about the first time he powered on the roof lights on his Renegade, very bright to say the least.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Lightbars are the way forward, especially for flashing in the trucks when they are overtaking. Used on a dark road and they are magnificent for lighting up the road especially if wired into your main beam (y)(y)(y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts