Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Couple of things I noticed. When turning to camera under the bridge it looks like only one spot/fog light is working. Should have edited this quality blip out. Two, there's no mud splash on the rev counter after start up. I prefer this. Is this due to the higher spec limited instrument cluster?

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I've been trying to find the original videos for these. They are such poor quality (240p). Anybody seen any better versions? I know TestDriven has the TH off road section in 1080p, but nothing on the interior.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Great find Woody, thanks.

I like the shots showing the rear seat folded down, gives you an idea on hauling room.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for posting both the video and the video with the pics. The seats look very comfortable, the interior is very nice.

I did not notice any shots of the sun roof in either video ? Is this me or what ?

Cheers !

·
Registered
74 Posts
Couple of things I noticed. When turning to camera under the bridge it looks like only one spot/fog light is working. Should have edited this quality blip out.
That's not a blip. It's meant to do that. It lights the corner you're turning in to. Almost all new cars have it nowadays. I first noticed it with VW group vehicles a few years ago.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
The car in the video is a limited but some interior shots are not right. The limited comes with 40/20/40 split-folding rear bench, the video shows the 60/40. What else could be false?
Well 60/40 is an option and these are likely the prototypes.

OTher things likely to be not right? Potentially the back of the passenger seat as in theory the passenger seat is supposed to be fold flat for long cargo. Also if it is a cheaper car, it'd make sense to me to put hard plastic on the back of the seats or something other than premium seat material which is waht is in the pics. The hard plastic makes it survive kids in car seats and bikes tossed in the back with seats down a lot better. That's jsut a guess though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.