Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An upgrade you can feel!

Designed to reduce initial lag, the GOPedal connects to your stock pedal assembly and allows you to choose between settings for different driving styles.

The GOPedal has been designed to make your car more responsive. We have been personally involved in testing, developing and programing this device on our own cars and can inform you that it makes a significant difference in response.

This module has been designed to be fully programmable by you, the user!

You can choose the response settings and the sensitivity to get just the right type of performance out of your Jeep Renegade. Everything is done through one small controller (pictured) that can be placed discretely under or on your dash.

We are so confident that you will love our MADNESS GOPedal for your Jeep Renegade that we are giving you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

For more information / additional images click the link below:
https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=GOPedal&car=Jeep Renegade

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As a heads up, our GoPedals are back in stock and ready to ship! Remember, they come with a 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEE so you can literally try out this killer product RISK FREE!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions etc please feel free to give us a call here at the shop and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

·
Super Moderator
2,780 Posts
Will it change the TPMS or turn it off? Will it correct the speedometer for bigger tire?
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
As a heads up, our GoPedals are back in stock and ready to ship! Remember, they come with a 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEE so you can literally try out this killer product RISK FREE!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions etc please feel free to give us a call here at the shop and we'll be more than happy to help you out!
So what's the difference between this and the MaxPower ECM? Is the GoPedal just a simpler, less complicated and capable system?

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will it change the TPMS or turn it off? Will it correct the speedometer for bigger tire?
Thanks
Hi there Mrsig,

Actually the GoPedal strictly deals with your Throttle Response so it will not effect anything dealing with your TPMS or your Speedo. Let me know what other questions you might have and I'll do my best to help you out! Trust me, you'll love this product!

Coupon Code!!!!!!
Hi there Jeepetto! Actually we're running a special for all forum customers who order through me directly. Email me [email protected] and I'll be able to apply a 10% discount to your entire order! :)

So what's the difference between this and the MaxPower ECM? Is the GoPedal just a simpler, less complicated and capable system?
Good question! Actually the GoPedal strictly deals with your Throttle Response, the ECM provides you with more actual Power and Torque so combine the 2 together for the ultimate set up!

Trust me, even if you add just the ECM for starters and increase your overall power, the GoPedal will still add that needed responsiveness to the throttle that will be lacking and really improve your driving experience! Remember, there's a reason why the GoPedal and MAXPower comes with a guarantee! :D

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks
[email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
So for someone who is not technically inclined. Is the GoPedal moderately easy to figure out as far as install?

·
Registered
234 Posts
So for someone who is not technically inclined. Is the GoPedal moderately easy to figure out as far as install?

It is relatively simple. Basically their is a plug connected to your pedal, this go-device plugs in between your factory gas pedal and the plug that goes to it. Plug and play. Then pick your setting and go. I had similar on my mini cooper.

·
Registered
183 Posts
There's no problem figuring it out. The problem comes in when contorting your body under the dash, and then if you don't have baby hands, it becomes more difficult. I had no problem removing the OEM plug from the accelerator; but, I was having difficulty plugging in the GoPedal connection. If you've worked in tight spots before, and you don't have a problem twisting your wrist/fingers in all directions, you're all set. I just couldn't get that last fraction of an inch of twisting to place the GoPedal connection on; I was like a couple of degrees off.

My solution- I took it to a Speed Shop (with good references) about 70 miles away after I plugged the OEM connector back on the accelerator pedal.

So, when they say it takes 5 minutes, that's B.S.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here is our latest review from a satisfied GOPedal user!

Michael Nailat said:
Hey folks,

Just want to say thanks again for the GOPedal that I picked up a few months ago, it's been great so far, and probably the best and most straightforward upgrade I could have made to my Jeep Renegade!

- Michael Nailat

·
Registered
326 Posts
A question on these products--does the installation of either a GoPedal or ECM affect the warranty? If I take the Jeep in for service and they plug it into a scanner, will it throw codes because of the additions?

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A question on these products--does the installation of either a GoPedal or ECM affect the warranty? If I take the Jeep in for service and they plug it into a scanner, will it throw codes because of the additions?
Your dealer cannot void your warranty because you have installed an aftermarket part. The Magnuson-Moss warranty act prohibits a manufacture from voiding your warranty just because you have installed aftermarket parts. The dealer must show the aftermarket part was the cause of the factory part failure. Not before only after and only if it caused the failure. And even then you do not lose your warranty you lose your warranty on the part that failed not the while car.

The beauty of the GOPedal and our ecm is that they are not permanent and do not leave a trace once removed. So if you feel safer returning your car to stock before bringing it in for service, you can remove those two items and they won't leave a trace.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The beauty of the GOPedal and our ecm is that they are not permanent and do not leave a trace once removed. So if you feel safer returning your car to stock before bringing it in for service, you can remove those two items and they won't leave a trace.
That's the important part of the answer. I'm in "Canada, so Magnuson-Moss doesn't apply. I'd just as soon not give the dealer any cause for complaint, in the event I ever do take it in for service.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know when I get my GOPEDAL I'm gonna remove it before any trips to the dealership. I'm even gonna take out my K&N and drop the factory filter back in. I had way too many encounters with corporate VW, although Chevrolet wasn't too bad.

Although I'll be rocking the pro lift eibach springs, oh well. Smh.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's the important part of the answer. I'm in "Canada, so Magnuson-Moss doesn't apply. I'd just as soon not give the dealer any cause for complaint, in the event I ever do take it in for service.
I couldn't agree with you more. That's the beauty of both the ECU and the GoPedal. Literally it just takes a few moments and you're totally back to stock! :)

I know when I get my GOPEDAL I'm gonna remove it before any trips to the dealership. I'm even gonna take out my K&N and drop the factory filter back in. I had way too many encounters with corporate VW, although Chevrolet wasn't too bad.

Although I'll be rocking the pro lift eibach springs, oh well. Smh.
Trust me, a lot of our clients feel the same way! In my eyes it's always better to be safe than have to be asked a load of questions especially when these products aren't that difficult to install/remove!

Let us know what you think about that GoPedal once you have her on!

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hesitant to grab a GOPedal? There's no reason to be! The GOPedal comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

Click here to find the GOPedal that suits your vehicle!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more. That's the beauty of both the ECU and the GoPedal. Literally it just takes a few moments and you're totally back to stock! :)

Trust me, a lot of our clients feel the same way! In my eyes it's always better to be safe than have to be asked a load of questions especially when these products aren't that difficult to install/remove!

Let us know what you think about that GoPedal once you have her on!
When I take my Renegade in for normal service, the gopedal control will stay right where it's at; but, I'll turn it off. It's above the cigarette lighter input. I doubt they will even notice it. If they ask what it is, I'll tell them I'm installing a light bar.

The reason it will stay is, when trying to install the gopedal myself, I was able to remove the factory connection easy enough; but, I was unable to get the right angle to install the gopedal connector on the accelerator pedal, and had a speed shop install.

I do like the gopedal though.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I take my Renegade in for normal service, the gopedal control will stay right where it's at; but, I'll turn it off. It's above the cigarette lighter input. I doubt they will even notice it. If they ask what it is, I'll tell them I'm installing a light bar.

The reason it will stay is, when trying to install the gopedal myself, I was able to remove the factory connection easy enough; but, I was unable to get the right angle to install the gopedal connector on the accelerator pedal, and had a speed shop install.

I do like the gopedal though.
It definitely is not necessary to take the GOPedal out every time you go in for service, although it is nice to know that you could if you chose to do so.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not only do we offer the GOPedal with a 30 day money back guarantee, we also back this unit up with a Full Two Year Replacement Warranty! There really is no reason to be hesitant!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts