Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Information pulled for convenience from the Available Feature PDF posted by @NERenegade

Power and Air Group

• air conditioning
  • speed control
  • exterior heated mirrors with power adjust

*Available on Sport 4x2 and Sport 4x4 only

Uconnect 5.0 AM/FM/BT

• Uconnect 5.0
  • AM/FM with 5 inch touchscreen
  • SiriusXM Radio
  • Bluetooth (handsfree phone, voice command and streaming audio)
  • Uconnect Access (late availability)
  • remote USB recharging port

*Available on Sport 4x2 and Sport 4x4 only

Cold Weather Group

• front and rear rubber mud/slush mats (on Latitude)
  • remote start
  • heated front seats
  • heated steering wheel
  • windshield wiper deicer

*Available on Latitude 4x2, Latitude 4x4 and Trailhawk

Popular Equipment Group

• dual-zone automatic climate control
  • remote start (must have automatic transmission)
  • 115-volt auxiliary power outlet (Latitude)
  • driver’s seat with eight-way power adjust with two-way power lumbar adjust 40/20/40 rear seat with pass through
  • armrest and cup holders
  • Premium audio system with 9 speakers including 6.5-inch subwoofer and 506-watt amplifier

*Available on Latitude 4x2, Latitude 4x4 and Trailhawk

Premium Audio Group

• premium audio system with 9 speakers including 6.5-inch subwoofer
  • and 506-watt amplifier

*Available on Limited 4x2, Limited 4x4 and Trailhawk

Uconnect 6.5 AM/FM/BT/NAV

• Uconnect 6.5 AM/FM with 6.5-in. touchscreen
  • GPS navigation
  • SiriusXM Traffic
  • SiriusXM Travel Link
  • SiriusXM Radio
  • HD Radio
  • Uconnect Access and Bluetooth (handsfree phone, voice command and streaming audio)

*Available on Latitude 4x2, Latitude 4x4, Limited 4x2, Limited 4x4 and Trailhawk

Trailer-tow Group

• Class III receiver hitch
  • seven-and-four-pin wiring harness
  • full-size spare (with Latitude and Limited)

*Available on Latitude 4x2, Latitude 4x4, Limited 4x2, Limited 4x4 and Trailhawk

Safety and Security Group

• Blind-spot Monitoring
  • Rear Cross Path detection
  • exterior mirrors with supplemental signals
  • vehicle security alarm
  • Keyless Enter-N-Go

Advanced Technology Group

• LaneSense Departure Warning-Plus
  • Forward Collision Warning-Plus
  • ParkSense rear park assist

*Available on Limited 4x2 and Limited 4x4

Premium Group

• premium Nappa leather-trimmed buckets
  • drivers seat with 8 way power adjust and 2 way power lumbar adjust
  • heated front seats
  • heated steering wheel
  • 40/20/40 split folding rear bench with cargo area pass through

*Available on Trailhawk

·
Registered
953 Posts
What do you think that the odds are that the Cold Weather Package will be available on lower trim models in Canada? I just figure that since we have so much colder winters, that package is more of a necessity than a luxury.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks for the breakout, Willy.

This sheet also lists the auxiliary tranny cooler in the Transmission section, which completes the tow package. Sweet!

·
Registered
8 Posts
If true it looks that Jeep has gone to school at Audi's pricing school where options can double the car's base price.

Just what I need, a $60K Renegade.

·
Registered
194 Posts
If true it looks that Jeep has gone to school at Audi's pricing school where options can double the car's base price.

Just what I need, a $60K Renegade.
It may get up there in price, but I doubt it will get that high. It's not in that fancy foreign class, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So no all black grille, like on the Moab debut model. Also trail-hawk interior available exclusively in Black and red? I'm not liking these options.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So no all black grille, like on the Moab debut model. Also trail-hawk interior available exclusively in Black and red? I'm not liking these options.
No I believe the grill color is dependant on trim level...

TH has it

Lattitude has it

Limited does not

still have not seen sport...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm conditioning myself to pay $30K including tax for a nicely optioned Trailhawk but I doubt that will be possible.
A lowly Patriot breaks that price barrier without trying very hard.

And that's before the stealer applies his "dealer mark-up".

·
Registered
3 Posts
http://image.trucktrend.com/f/featu...ri/72917319+w640/2015-Jeep-Renegade-front.jpg

I meant all black matte, when I saw it, it became the only iteration I'd like to have.
The photo you posted may look all matte black from the angle but that is the same one as in the first photo. That is the trailhawk grille it is matte black and with satin grey accents(its grey where it would otherwise be chrome on other versions). The trailhawk has satin grey accents in most places that have black accents on the Latitude.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
that look is IMO probably one of the best looks for the Renegade hands down, might be time to get a poll going on that ;)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yeah, it's a good thing they did just only that, would be weird to make the whole thing a different color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why does the advanced technology group not available for the Trailhawk? It just sounds weird to me. I would love to see this technologies available on the Trailhawk version since I love those features and it will help lots during driving. It is just sad to see this not available on my love Trailhawk version!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Why does the advanced technology group not available for the Trailhawk? It just sounds weird to me. I would love to see this technologies available on the Trailhawk version since I love those features and it will help lots during driving. It is just sad to see this not available on my love Trailhawk version!!!

some packs are not included on some trim levels because the trim level has most of them included as standard equipment.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts