Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Improve the performance of your Jeep Renegade and give it a unique, throaty sound with the Top Line Series Exhaust System from Ragazzone TopLine.

The Top Line Series by Ragazzon offer an incredible growl coupled with an innovative design to guarantee the best performance for your Jeep Renegade.

For more information / additional images click the link below:
http://madnessautoworks.com/jeep-re...-ragazzon-top-line-dual-exit-quad-tip-pid3282

·
Registered
7 Posts
For $1,000, I think it should come with a new valence. Not a template to trim the stock valence.
Agreed.
Also maybe I got the wrong idea, but I contacted Madness about the cost of the dual oval tip exhaust that isn't listed. Their reply said they didn't know what I was talking about, it was a quad tip exhaust. With exhausts for other vehicles from Ragazzon, the dual oval is usually cheaper than the quad tip.
This is what I'm referring to, from the page:
Available in both dual oval and quad round tip designs, This listing is for the quad tip design as pictured.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys!

Sorry about the lack of info from one of our team members on the Oval Tip Version. We just uploaded the exhaust on our site and just finished all the testing and our production orders. Perhaps the person who answered the phone was not yet aware of the Oval Version. Our apologies for this. We will have new updated pictures of the oval version up very soon. The listing is up, but it still shows the quad tip picture.

Please note that if ever you do not get a complete answer or one that is not satisfactory please ask for our Sales Manager directly. Our goal is to make sure you are always 100% satisfied with your experience with our company. If it is ever less then 100% ask for the Sales Manager.

The Oval Tip Version is available and is less then the dual quad tip version. It is $879.99 for the entire set up, which is $120 less then the quad version. This is a complete system, not just the axle back. The sound is fantastic and the customer who just had it installed loves it!

In regards to pricing... Wish we could do it for less, but we simply cannot. This is a huge box and shipping this thing from Italy and US costs. The other fact to consider is you are getting a high quality, Italian made unit and not some mass produced Chinese part. We have designed several exhaust units for the Renegade and getting them manufactured correctly using good quality material costs quite a bit for us in US. This unit is very nicely done and sounds great. Once there are more Renegades on the road and more interest in modifying them other options will pop up, but until that time comes keep in mind that the market is small and each of these units is done by hand in Italy and then shipped to us. We had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know the owners of the company and can vouch for their quality.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Improve the performance of your Jeep Renegade and give it a unique, throaty sound with the Top Line Series Exhaust System from Ragazzone TopLine.

The Top Line Series by Ragazzon offer an incredible growl coupled with an innovative design to guarantee the best performance for your Jeep Renegade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIrfwDYVEes

For more information / additional images click the link below:
http://madnessautoworks.com/jeep-re...-ragazzon-top-line-dual-exit-quad-tip-pid3282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puBaua0A9EA I made mine for 100 bucks. then again its just a straight pipe. nothing fancy.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
430 Posts
So $880-$1000 to make it sound like a fart can muffler. Get rid off the popping and $600 and it might be something. Why can't can't they make something that sounds like a 1960's Italian 4 cylinder sports car. Those actually sounded good.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So $880-$1000 to make it sound like a fart can muffler. Get rid off the popping and $600 and it might be something. Why can't can't they make something that sounds like a 1960's Italian 4 cylinder sports car. Those actually sounded good.
Sorry to hear it is not your cup of tea.

Those that have heard this in person have given us very positive feedback. The customer who has is on his Renegade loves it. In fact he actually took the time to call us back and tell us how much he likes it.

At the same time we understanding everyone has different tastes and that is what makes customizing so great. If we were all the same the world would be a boring place.

·
Registered
534 Posts
questions
1) anyone dyno this vs stock
2) anyone dyno this with an intake?
3) are they working on a header? Then you can do I/H/E which should give you some gains

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a photo of the quad tip version on a trailhawk. Please let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but the 4 outlet look is a little much. I'm in the market for the muffler look but not function with the single exhaust outlet/dual tips and a resonator delete set up. This doesn't float my boat but I can see how it would appeal to others.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I like the popping sound it makes, but the initial hollow-metal-can zinging sound is very honda-esque, Plus quad tips look awesome on some cars, but on a Jeep SUV with a 4 cylinder engine? To me if I saw this on a Renegade I'd say it looks like you are trying too hard (in my opinion). Eventually I will want an exhaust system, but it looks like I will have to make my own to get the right look that I would want (which would be mostly hidden from sight like the OEM one is).

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Maybe it's just me, but the 4 outlet look is a little much. I'm in the market for the muffler look but not function with the single exhaust outlet/dual tips and a resonator delete set up. This doesn't float my boat but I can see how it would appeal to others.
I like the popping sound it makes, but the initial hollow-metal-can zinging sound is very honda-esque, Plus quad tips look awesome on some cars, but on a Jeep SUV with a 4 cylinder engine? To me if I saw this on a Renegade I'd say it looks like you are trying too hard (in my opinion). Eventually I will want an exhaust system, but it looks like I will have to make my own to get the right look that I would want (which would be mostly hidden from sight like the OEM one is).
We do offer dual exhaust tips for those who think that the quad tips just look a little too much. This exhaust system is a cat-back and actually gets rid of the stock resonator & muffler and replaces it with its own muffler in the axle-back portion of the exhaust.

Here is a photo of the dual exit version of this exhaust

Product link: http://madnessautoworks.com/jeep-re...zzon-top-line-dual-exit-dual-oval-tip-pid3577

·
Registered
607 Posts
We do offer dual exhaust tips for those who think that the quad tips just look a little too much. This exhaust system is a cat-back and actually gets rid of the stock resonator & muffler and replaces it with its own muffler in the axle-back portion of the exhaust.

Here is a photo of the dual exit version of this exhaust

Product link: http://madnessautoworks.com/jeep-re...zzon-top-line-dual-exit-dual-oval-tip-pid3577
No - any dual exhaust is not good looking to me in my opinion on a renegade, I would want a single exit with a hidden tip, just like OEM but with more flow. Thank you for responding though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If that was a single outlet, I would go for it in a heartbeat.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No - any dual exhaust is not good looking to me in my opinion on a renegade, I would want a single exit with a hidden tip, just like OEM but with more flow. Thank you for responding though.
If that was a single outlet, I would go for it in a heartbeat.

We'll see what we can do about a single exit version ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.