Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I wonder how many people passed by this thing without even noticing what it is. Seems like this is the only site reporting on it.

Love how it looks and seeing it next to a Ford Escape we can get a really good idea of how big/small it is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw four Renegades with manufacturers plates yesterday on US-23 just north of Ann Arbor. I had no idea what they were until I chased down the unique tail light lens and discovered the Renegade. Saw two white ones and two silver ones. They were awesome, and I am not normally a jeep person. Any idea when they are supposed to go in sale?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I saw four Renegades with manufacturers plates yesterday on US-23 just north of Ann Arbor. I had no idea what they were until I chased down the unique tail light lens and discovered the Renegade. Saw two white ones and two silver ones. They were awesome, and I am not normally a jeep person. Any idea when they are supposed to go in sale?
Cool! It's a 2015 model, so maybe end of this year. I would think they want to catch the whole winter season;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts