Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

As promised in another thread, here are some more detailed shots of the Rear Bumper Bar we will be offering.

We wanted to share some detail images of some of the upcoming products we have for the Renegade that are currently installed on our Renegade on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
This thread will be dedicated to images / video of the Rear Bumper Bar we will have available shortly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
How' much is the whole set gonna cost for rear, front, roof etc? When's it all available?

I'd love to pick up the full set.

·
Registered
123 Posts
so, but that would not work on a TH with tow hitch? otherwise, pretty nifty, i bet you could see a block away with that in R. I like it but why not extend it out around the corners?

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I like it since it will provide plenty of back up light. Something that cars really lack now a days. But I see two issues already.
I-the placement is bothering me a bit. The light bar should be a tiny bit further in and not so flush or out. With folks that do not know how to park in the city and constantly bump up against you when parking, I see that light bar getting damaged or broken real quick.
2-Like member 3006mv said above, would this cover the tow hitch.

Otherwise, I like it.

TS

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The light would be an option and two versions will be made. One with lights and brackets and one without.

Why not extend it to the corners?

We did and it did not look right. This looks right.

Adding additional loops that extend further out would significantly increase the costs of the bar. Each bend adds expense and our goal is to put out a good looking, functional, durable part that also makes financial sense.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The light would be an option and two versions will be made. One with lights and brackets and one without.

Why not extend it to the corners?

We did and it did not look right. This looks right.

Adding additional loops that extend further out would significantly increase the costs of the bar. Each bend adds expense and our goal is to put out a good looking, functional, durable part that also makes financial sense.
How much more would it cost?
It might be worth thinking about.
People will often pay more to get what they want.

·
Registered
122 Posts
How is this mounted? (And the front, for that matter.)

The bracket just looks like it's through the rear fascia with an L-Bracket and some bolts.

Is this functional as a push / pull bar? Or is this just cosmetic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts