Jeep Renegade Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Is the an installation manual available to download so I can see what is involved to install it before I decide to purchase it?
Hello Spudster,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The Retrofit Hitch Kit comes with the 2" Receiver Hitch, Tail Light Wiring Connector, The Bezel, Self Adhesive Cutting Template, Factory retainer clips, All necessary hardware and a Detailed 12-page instruction manual with photos.

The instruction manual and template are proprietary to the kit and are not available for download.

The installation is very straight forward, but should you get the kit and find something you need some assistance with the install you do have our Team Available who can help.

Thank you again.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitch - Retrofit Kit by Renegade Ready

Our kit includes all the necessary Jeep factory parts, precise self adhesive templates and detailed instructions with photos guiding you step-by-step through the process of disassembling the bumper cover and bumper components, cutting the bezel-matching hole in your existing bumper cover, installing the factory hitch bumper and trim bezel, reassembly, and optionally wiring your Jeep Renegade for trailer lights.

If you would like the full details on this Trailer Hitch Retrofit Kit for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitch - Retrofit Kit by Renegade Ready

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I wonder how I could make this work with Euro style electric connector. Do you know of a solution?
Hello Bill Door,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The hitch is manufactured with a place for the 4 way flat connector.

I would think the easiest solution would be a converter. Plugged in between your trailer and your Renegade.

We should have access to these from our vendor. If you would like please feel free to send me a PM and I can get you in touch with one of our Team Members who can help locate one and put together the order for you.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I need a minimum 7 way harness on the car, so I'd be looking for a way to replace the 4 way with something else. Actually most new vehicle / trailer combos now have a 13 way in UK / EU. Thank you for the suggestion though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased the Renegade Ready Hitch kit and am confused about one item not in the kit. The trailer wiring connector that mounts to the hitch with two screws. It's not in the kit and I don't see it in the photos on the kit's contents shown on their website. I'm assuming it's a factory part? Part number? I circled it in the photo.
Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Hello esaresky,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I replied to your PM earlier.

I will need your order information so I can have one of our Team Members work with you directly.

If you can get that sent to me I will have one of our Team reach out to you.

Thanks again.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts