Jeep Renegade Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I cannot seem to find these on my model. Have a 2016 Latitude 4x4. My plastic coverings are much smaller than yours, but based on its location I had assumed I would still be able to see the rivets. Maybe I’m just blind, I’m not sure.
hi. you will have to take off the back panels if you do not have speaker one's . you have same year and model as mine so should be same . did you watch the vid.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi. you will have to take off the back panels if you do not have speaker one's . you have same year and model as mine so should be same . did you watch the vid.
I’m trying to find the vid but I only have the pictures in your rivet thread. Do you happen to have the link again? sorry. Also I captured my noise on video. Is this similar to the noise you were hearing?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m trying to find the vid but I only have the pictures in your rivet thread. Do you happen to have the link again? sorry. Also I captured my noise on video. Is this similar to the noise you were hearing?
Nevermind, I found it! Let me know if mine sounds like the same issue though. Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nevermind, I found it! Let me know if mine sounds like the same issue though. Thanks!
I agree with Zippy. It doesn't sound the same to me either. It's more of a heavy clunk, and it would be happening only when you're going over uneven surfaces.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Shock absorbers, drop links, bushes etc. if its a clunking noise on uneven surfaces.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts