Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
wow ms translator generates some pretty interesting word salad out of that. I think it says it worked well in the mud and snow even compared to others in the segment, but that for snow and ice you want to pick the mode manually rather than rely on the auto mode.

I think.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I love translated french, simply impeccable :D;)

The small crossover makes prowess especially on muddy terrain on which it turns almost like a Wrangler reduction in terms of ability to cross. Mode "Mud" on and locked 4X4, he easily allowed us to climb a steep road made slippery by rain. Not being together, we rechignions from the face, and then we have relied to a system designed for that ... Managing skating and two axles with differential lock can be mounted without any real difficulty. Stunning even for a compact SUV, known for most of his clients to climb snowy passes the worst roads in the season of winter sports. When descending, just keep the first report, put some brakes to control the pace if necessary, and here we are at the bottom without getting scared.
I take first report as first gear

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've noticed most reviews are with the Limited version. I wonder if it's because of all the extra bells and whistles or ? I want to see more TH reviews.

I think the hard part is going to choose what color. The Anvil, White, and this Green all look awesome. Can't wait to see them in person.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I've noticed most reviews are with the Limited version. I wonder if it's because of all the extra bells and whistles or ? I want to see more TH reviews
I don't think the TrailHawk has been officially released to market anywhere in the world yet. I think production of the 9-speed transmission has something to do with it. I can't find the thread, but I am sure a European buyer has already stated that theirs is on order and expected delivery was in February 2015 (?).

I think all we've seen so far of the TrailHawk are preproduction models.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Trailhwak and Limited went in production end of november.

Dealers, at least in Italy, but I think also in other european markets, have some for sell.
Last weeek I visited a Jeep dealer near where I live, they had some white Limited and an orange Trailhawk to sell (all with diesel engine).
From what they said dealers were receiving Trailhawk versions with "base" package and "full optionals" (at least the options that are in production now).
Discount on pricelist is around 6 - 8 %.

If You order, as many do to choose the options they prefer and color, it tooks about 30-60 days for delivery (at least for now).

·
Registered
134 Posts
That picture makes the Renegade look huge because it's next to a Jeep that the average modern American couldn't even get into because the steering wheel would crush your knees. Put that Renegade next to a Grand Cherokee and it'll look like a midget...and the Grand Cherokee is a "midsize" SUV for reference.

·
Registered
318 Posts
That picture makes the Renegade look huge because it's next to a Jeep that the average modern American couldn't even get into because the steering wheel would crush your knees. Put that Renegade next to a Grand Cherokee and it'll look like a midget...and the Grand Cherokee is a "midsize" SUV for reference.
Be honest ... you really saw a Renegade standing next to a wrangler or so?
I guess not ... the Renegade isn´t that small as you might think at all ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.