Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just amazing! Are you a director or something? How did you get the sky-shots? You have a drone?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just amazing! Are you a director or something? How did you get the sky-shots? You have a drone?
I'm a director of photography/cinematographer. hehe

It was a crew of 2 (myself and my pilot), along with our 2 talent (volunteers). I figured I had a new car, I should shoot a spec spot. Shot it out in Bee Canyon in CA. Turned out well I think.

Thanks for the compliments! I sent it off to Jeep, so we'll see what happens. Who knows, maybe it will air on TV!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Should have proposed to the Jeep.>:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
That was awesome! Pitch it to Jeep and make sure they pay up. It's better than most the Renegade commercials ive already seen. lol Which quadcopter did you use? I have the Phantom 3. Also, do you have an external link to that vid?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great commercial spot! Loved it.
Thanks so much!

Great commercial spot! Loved it.
I know..right? hehe

Holy crap! What a professional job. Well done!
Thanks! Been doing it a long time. :)

That was awesome! Pitch it to Jeep and make sure they pay up. It's better than most the Renegade commercials ive already seen. lol Which quadcopter did you use? I have the Phantom 3. Also, do you have an external link to that vid?
Yea, I just sent Jeep and email, then private message on FB too. Maybe they are listening here and if it gets enough positive feedback they'll consider it. hehe

Used an Inspire for the aerials in dual operator mode.

Every time I try to give you an external link it embeds it....weird. go to vimeo.com/145723584

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks so much!

I know..right? hehe

Thanks! Been doing it a long time. :)

Yea, I just sent Jeep and email, then private message on FB too. Maybe they are listening here and if it gets enough positive feedback they'll consider it. hehe

Used an Inspire for the aerials in dual operator mode.

Every time I try to give you an external link it embeds it....weird. go to vimeo.com/145723584

Ah man... Inspire with dual operator mode is pretty sweet. Anyhow, thanks for the link!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
That was awesome. Nice touch on the undercarriage shot and proposal. Great job.
Hope Jeep uses it.

TS

·
Registered
81 Posts
Spot on. Well done!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.