Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Do you think the Renegade will have a Trailhawk off road edition?
There will be a Trailhawk edition. Jeep wants to show people that Renegade is not going to be another Jeep Only in Name like the Compass and Patriot.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I bet that they will turn it into a rally car eventually.I think jeep has made a promise to itself to only make cars that live up to Jeep's reputation for being off-road capable.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
locking diff might be something we wont see, i think the chance for it are slim to none.
but being a Jeep, it would be a great thing for them. it will go to show that no matter what they produce it's still going to be a true jeep.

·
Registered
831 Posts
locking diff might be something we wont see, i think the chance for it are slim to none.
but being a Jeep, it would be a great thing for them. it will go to show that no matter what they produce it's still going to be a true jeep.
No i think a locking diff is even possible, I believe the KL Cherokee has an electronic one, that should be feasible over a traditional mechanical...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea it could have even an e diff. for the front and a locking diff for the rear. The way I look at it. The Subaru WRX STi can have a 4 way locking diff in such a small package. Its possible in a Renegade.

Some guards on the bottom. Increased ride height/suspension travel. more aggressive tires

That would sell as a Trailhawk renegade.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
No i think a locking diff is even possible, I believe the KL Cherokee has an electronic one, that should be feasible over a traditional mechanical...
It's possible but i have my doubts, doubting it will happen.
First we need more info on it to support that idea, for now all we can do is assume it will have it.

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
At least we know it will still be a real jeep. The moment Jeep stops being Jeep is when you'll know it's time to worry about them and question things

1 - 11 of 11 Posts