Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. We're a two Jeep family. Wife's is an '08, so we're starting to think about a new Jeep for her. Could be the Renegade might fit the bill. We'll give it some time after the U.S. intro, and see how it flies.

Reactions: jiruns

·
Registered
831 Posts
welcome to the show Jacko! You'll have plenty of time to see how owners like the Renegade, out in Europe for June, NA for late '14...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tony, love my Grand Cherokee. It's an early build. I ordered it last February, and took delivery April 13th. Haven't had to take it back to the dealer for anything, but have an appointment for regular service next week. Just about 5,000 miles and it's been bullet proof. Most luxurious 4x4 I've ever driven. :)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Tony, love my Grand Cherokee. It's an early build. I ordered it last February, and took delivery April 13th. Haven't had to take it back to the dealer for anything, but have an appointment for regular service next week. Just about 5,000 miles and it's been bullet proof. Most luxurious 4x4 I've ever driven. :)
Did you get a chance to drive the SRT Cherokee?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My dealer had a SRT in the showroom, sticker was over $70,000. It wasn't available for test drives...too bad. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts