Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi new to the forum so apologies if someone has already covered this.
I have a 2015 renegade and have recently replaced my halogen lamps to jiulong led/xenon.
Really happy with the look of the daylights but at night the xenons are clearly projecting beam to the right and I need them left.
Has anyone else purchased these lamps in the UK and have found a way to project left.
Thanks for any help Steve.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015, Jeep, Renegade
29 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

I have not seen any 15' Renegade's with those Halogen lamps! They look absolutely incredible though.

Please keep us updated if you get the problem fixed!

I would love to learn about these bulbs to one day possibly put them on my 15' Rene!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hi. I’m in the USA with left hand drive. Are what you purchased for the UK with right hand drive? I don’t see anything on the label to suggest trade zone. Just thinking the most basic issue. Lens design won’t allow a simple swap-over.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I've kind of sorted it now . I bought the lamps off someone in the UK on Facebook market place who was going to fit them but didn't as they sold there renegade.
Unfortunately there were no fitting instructions.
Anyway I managed to track down a diagram on line of my lamps and have been able to straighten them up abit plus I've stuck on some small projection deflectors 👍
Anyone else interested check out this app

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts