Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I no longer have the foam insert, it was removed when I added a spare tire. Along with the tire I carry 3 camera tripods, 2 monopods, 2 pair of binoculars, a car vac, 6 volt flashlight and assorted cleaning stuff. Plus the original emergency tire goop kit. A lot of stuff considering there is a tire in there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Tried to make the best of the space in the big foam emergency holdermajig. What do you guys carry?
What happened to the flat blade screwdriver that is normally next to the funnel? I read its main job is used for manually/emergency opening the rear hatch.

I have a few tools back there; but, nothing like you have. Nice neat job fitting everything back there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's there, it just has a magnetic pickup tool on top of it. I also added a 17mm wrench for brake pad swap. The tool nerd force is strong with me.

Reactions: wyliec

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really wish mine had a spare but I'm not too worried about it. Did you know a replacement canister of tire goop for this compressor is $80??

·
Registered
108 Posts
What happened to the flat blade screwdriver that is normally next to the funnel? I read its main job is used for manually/emergency opening the rear hatch.

I have a few tools back there; but, nothing like you have. Nice neat job fitting everything back there.

Wait ... the emergency tool for opening the rear hatch is beneath the area accessible via the rear hatch?

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
I have a full sized spare, but tucking in around it I have the following:

-The factory tire change kit augmented with a pair of lug bolt helper studs.
-A good 12v air compressor.
-A good set of jumper cables
-A good tire gauge
-A very small tool kit.
-a glock entrenching tool

There's also a tactical toodler kit floating aorund back there (used to be the tactical diaper bag, but it continues to evolve, and used to be the first aid kit pre-kid).

It has
2x 20 ounce bottles of water.
2x juice boxes.
4x granola bar
2x yogurt coated snack things
1 tube antibiotic with pain killer
1 tube antihistamine lotion
lots of band aids in various sizes and colors.
2 rolls of guaze.
variety of non-stick guaze suqares
small roll of sports tape.
a qucik clot sponge
some nitrile gloves
tourniquet
2x emergency blankets.
a kite with 500' of kite string
2 hotwheels cars
1x multi tool
2x tubes of crazy glue.
a bunch of alcohol wipes
1 pack of boogie wipes (brand name, kind of alike a cross between tissues, baby wipes, and moist towelettes)
a wad of baby diaper disposal bags/dog poop picking up bags

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.