Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, just bought our 2nd TH, this one for the wife. We bought a Midnight Blue Cherokee TH last year for me. This year it's her turn with a Colorado Red Renegade TH.

We're from WNY, 20 minutes south of Buffalo in Hamburg. Any other local Renegade owners on these boards?

Here's are pics of the new Renegade next to our Cherokee.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey all, just bought our 2nd TH, this one for the wife. We bought a Midnight Blue Cherokee TH last year for me. This year it's her turn with a Colorado Red Renegade TH.

We're from WNY, 20 minutes south of Buffalo in Hamburg. Any other local Renegade owners on these boards?

Here's are pics of the new Renegade next to our Cherokee.
Congrats! Not a NY guy but I have to ask, does it have mySky or does it just have to black roof?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! I live in Virginia now but grew up in Springville. My sister and brother live in the Hamburg area. Glad you are enjoying Trailhawk collection. We make it up there a few times a year so maybe I'll see you driving around. I just bought a Red Latitude a couple weeks ago so keep an eye out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.