Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just officially joined the Jeep family today with a 2016 Renegade Sport! I would've loved to buy a Latitude or TH but as a college kid paying in cash, I was limited on my options. Still in love with the renegade though. I bought the manual 1.4 turbo and I already see a bunch of cosmetic stuff I wanna do! Ordered some black jeep emblems and mopar slush floor matts today!

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

It doesn't matter whether it's new or used or what spec it is. It is a Jeep Renegade and you have discovered the place where we all hang out, the world of the Jeep Renegade, this forum.

Reactions: Gaz

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Nice ride. And you have your financial priorities correct. You have your whole life to save for a model with more features.

Reactions: jessegoudreau

· Registered
98 Posts
Welcome! I almost got a gray Sport too, but chose a dark blue one. Nothing wrong with the Sport unless you want 4wd. TBH the base model has more than enough fluff and the 6sp is awesome!

Reactions: JayhawkOne
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.