Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 jeep renegade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, I just joined this forum yesterday and Im glad to be apart of it. Hope to see some cool Renegade builds, off roading pics, and maybe even make some new friends. I am from northern New Mexico and I have a 2015 trail hawk edition renegade, so I do plan on posting some of my off roading pics on here too. If anyone wants to know the mods added to it just lemme know and Ill be happy to tell.
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Car Automotive lighting
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Sky
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Welcome!

We're in Colorado Springs with a 2021 Traihawk. For offroad trail camping.

Um, does that mean you've actually taken your Trailhawk over Black Bear Pass...? o_O

Not my photos:
Plant Tire Vehicle Plant community Car

Mountain Tire Sky Cloud Automotive tire

Tire Plant Mountain Vehicle Automotive tire

What tires are those on your Trailhawk? Look like Falken WildPeak A/T Trails, which used to be standard on Trailhawks. Those are what I have on mine... (y)

·
Registered
2015 jeep renegade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome!

Um, does that mean you've actually taken your Trailhawk over Black Bear Pass...? o_O

Not my photos:
View attachment 2396354022

View attachment 2396354023

View attachment 2396354024

What tires are those on your Trailhawk? Look like Falken WildPeak A/T Trails, which used to be standard on Trailhawks. Those are what I have on mine... (y)
Yup that renegade has done black bear pass no problem, and yes they are the Falken tires. I can add pics too.

·
Registered
2015 jeep renegade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

Not my photos:
View attachment 2396354022

View attachment 2396354023

View attachment 2396354024

So the sign is kind of out of focus and hard to read, sorry about that...
Automotive tail & brake light Mountain Sky Tire Cloud
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Thanks for the Black Bear Pass photos!

Totally-stock Trailhawk? If so, that gives me a lot more confidence in mine. I've only had it a year, and still don't fully understand its offroad capabilities...

·
Registered
2015 jeep renegade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the Black Bear Pass photos!

Totally-stock Trailhawk? If so, that gives me a lot more confidence in mine. I've only had it a year, and still don't fully understand its offroad capabilities...
No, it has a 2.5 inch lift and is rocking 225's for tires instead of the stock tires. Also rock rails have since been added.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
No, it has a 2.5 inch lift and is rocking 225's for tires instead of the stock tires. Also rock rails have since been added.
Ah! OK... So lifted significantly; but with the same (though 10mm wider) tires as I have -- not extreme offroad tires. And with the same independent suspension kicking up your right-rear wheel.

I'm not ever contemplating going over Black Bear Pass with my Trailhawk. But It's nice to know you did it with yours... 🍺

·
Registered
2015 jeep renegade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah! OK... So lifted significantly; but with the same (though 10mm wider) tires as I have -- not extreme offroad tires. And with the same independent suspension kicking up your right-rear wheel.

I'm not ever contemplating going over Black Bear Pass with my Trailhawk. But It's nice to know you did it with yours... 🍺
If you ever wanted, yours could definitely do it! The only thing that may give you trouble, right at the beginning of the trail maybe a 1/4 mile in, there is a rock that takes some effort to get up but your rig would do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts