Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered a 1.4 Multiair Longitude in Solid Black, with Sand interior.

I am leasing rather than buying....the company I work for has a dealership, and so staff are able to lease a brand new Renegade for 12 months at a vastly lower rate.

I know leasing isn't for everyone....but for the normal purchase price, I can have a brand new car every year for the next 12 years or so with all the costs covered.

Can't wait to get it....I can see a road trip to Europe beckoning next year :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I was told two weeks and they were bang on,two weeks later and I was driving away in me new motor,great car and love looking out over that bonnet.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I do like that light bar.
Ok your going to have to elaborate on the wiring, where did you run the wires into the car and how exactly is it mounted to the roof rails?

Car looks rather splended!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Interesting accessory - What is the purpose of the light bar? Does it work alongside headlights, or as a separate thing?

I do like the light interior - I regretted that it wasn't available for my Limited - but the extra light coming in from the Glass roof goes some way to brighten the dark inside!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.