Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Just saying hi

4K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  nshepp1988 
#1 ·
Any one else in the Baltimore area have a Renegade yet. We just got a White Trailhawk, we love it.

#3 ·
Just got a white trail hawk tonight. Car is definitely a good looking well built machine. I looked at both the lattitude and trail hawk with nearly identical options and it was a complete no brainer. Like others have said the vehicle is very roomy in the front and back. Cargo room is a little small but good enough for A sub compact. had to give up on my sky but still got the black painted roof so I can live with it cause it looks good.

Attachments

#4 ·
Yeah that was the one option my fiance specifically wanted but our other car needed to go and we weren't waiting 6 months or more for the sky view. We love the thing otherwise, I'm glad we went with the Trailhawk though, something about the limited I didn't like, could be the Trailhawk just looks better ;)

#9 ·
I just got the sport 4x4 on Monday
Just got a white trail hawk tonight. Car is definitely a good looking well built machine. I looked at both the lattitude and trail hawk with nearly identical options and it was a complete no brainer. Like others have said the vehicle is very roomy in the front and back. Cargo room is a little small but good enough for A sub compact. had to give up on my sky but still got the black painted roof so I can live with it cause it looks good.
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.