Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L (Former Vehicle)
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s official…I’m selling my ‘17 Renegade Limited with 11,000 miles for $24,000 (just in case anyone is interested in purchasing it ;)) and will be moving on over to the Wrangler world. I had a great time here meeting the people I’ve met. You all rock!

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
Be safe and enjoy your new Jeep!

Reactions: JasoninDLH

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Jason you will be sadly missed my friend for your regular contributions. The forum urgently needs a replacement for you :D

Take care and have fun. It was a pleasure to be have chatted with you.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Only 11,000 miles ? My 2017 Latitude is fast rolling on to 88,000 miles !!

Good luck with your Wrangler !! Stop in and post a pic or two.. My brother-in-law just bought a Wrangler with a diesel engine and power retractable top; never thought I'd see either on a Wrangler !!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Jason, you will be missed hope you still wave at us! Good times ahead for you! I may buy hubby a TH too, if I get the deal we want....
Btw I already have almost 20,000 on my 2020 I bought in Sept. You would have had more fun with the TH

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason you will be sadly missed my friend for your regular contributions. The forum urgently needs a replacement for you :D

Take care and have fun. It was a pleasure to be have chatted with you.
Well…I was only here for a short while, so you’ll soon forget about me! :p Although I can’t seem to stop checking into this and the Yukon forum I’m part of (selling my Yukon too to make way for the Wrangler!). With that said, I’ll still probably stop in and see what’s poppin’ from time to time.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jason, you will be missed hope you still wave at us! Good times ahead for you! I may buy hubby a TH too, if I get the deal we want....
Btw I already have almost 20,000 on my 2020 I bought in Sept. You would have had more fun with the TH
Wow…20,000 miles already?!? Haha! My current rate is probably 2000 miles a year. I need to have the trickle charger on my Yukon so the battery doesn’t keep dying. With Covid I’ve been at home a ton!

And I’ll probably be the only Wrangler driver in town to wave at all the Renegade drivers after getting to know you all and how much you love the Renegade and all the things you do to them and where you take them. ✌ ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@MightylilRen : Oh and good luck on the RH for your hubby. I emailed several dealers in my city (Duluth) and in Minneapolis area (140 miles away) and told them all I’m shopping around and gave them each the same build to quote. Turns out a dealer in the Minneapolis area gave me the best price ($4000 below MSRP) and is willing to deliver the new Jeep right to my driveway free of charge!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Only 11,000 miles ? My 2017 Latitude is fast rolling on to 88,000 miles !!

Good luck with your Wrangler !! Stop in and post a pic or two.. My brother-in-law just bought a Wrangler with a diesel engine and power retractable top; never thought I'd see either on a Wrangler !!
Funny thing is most of those miles is from my mom driving it. 😂. I probably only had clocked 500-1000 miles on it if that. My wife’s parents drove it for a summer as well and put more miles on it than myself. My sister was the original owner and she put 5000 miles on. Fun Jeep nevertheless!

I considered the diesel for the torque, but opted for the 3.6 L. It has 285 hp, so it should go pretty well! The “Sky One Touch” is the retractable top your referring to. I chose that as an option as well since I love the look of the hard top, but was certain I wouldn’t be able to remove it myself when I wanted to be open to the elements.

Here’s what it will look like stock (super excited as I just ordered it today!):

I’m already looking into lifts and tires. I’ll be able to fit 35x12.5 tires without a lift! Crazy! 🤪

·
Registered
991 Posts
That's the color my stepbrother in law has !! I said it was as close to "original" (OD Green) as I've seen on a modern Jeep. He said the paint colors name is Sarge. Gotta love it !!

Reactions: JasoninDLH

·
Registered
338 Posts
Funny thing is most of those miles is from my mom driving it. 😂. I probably only had clocked 500-1000 miles on it if that. My wife’s parents drove it for a summer as well and put more miles on it than myself. My sister was the original owner and she put 5000 miles on. Fun Jeep nevertheless!

I considered the diesel for the torque, but opted for the 3.6 L. It has 285 hp, so it should go pretty well! The “Sky One Touch” is the retractable top your referring to. I chose that as an option as well since I love the look of the hard top, but was certain I wouldn’t be able to remove it myself when I wanted to be open to the elements.

Here’s what it will look like stock (super excited as I just ordered it today!):

View attachment 2396351395

I’m already looking into lifts and tires. I’ll be able to fit 35x12.5 tires without a lift! Crazy! 🤪
Must be nice to have that kind of scratch. Enjoy the heck out of it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So after a few outings with the Wrangler I waved at quite a few Renegades (and Cherokees), but no waves in response.🥺

Anyways…did you ever get the new TrailHawk for your hubby? 😃

·
Registered
336 Posts
So after a few outings with the Wrangler I waved at quite a few Renegades (and Cherokees), but no waves in response.🥺

Anyways…did you ever get the new TrailHawk for your hubby? 😃
I bet they were too shocked🤣thinking you were waving at someone else perhaps. I tried in vain to secure the orange TH but deals were not happening. Now we are thinking of a camper van possibly...more room to sleep in. We will be making a move to the east and decide when we get there. Inventory is so low and huge markups in CA🖐Happy trails! I wave at everyone lol
Btw your Rubi is sweet! I would have gotten that if $$$ grew on trees, maybe after I leave CA I am trying to retire

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I bet they were too shocked🤣thinking you were waving at someone else perhaps. I tried in vain to secure the orange TH but deals were not happening. Now we are thinking of a camper van possibly...more room to sleep in. We will be making a move to the east and decide when we get there. Inventory is so low and huge markups in CA🖐Happy trails! I wave at everyone lol
Btw your Rubi is sweet! I would have gotten that if $$$ grew on trees, maybe after I leave CA I am trying to retire
Ever since I was a kid I’ve wanted to ride in a camper van! But definitely nothing newer than a 90’s style…
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Bicycle Vehicle

It just looks soooo fun! 😃

Too bad on the TH. I’m sure you’ll have a grand ole time in the van though! And good luck on the move! Kind of nice to get away from fire and earthquake zone, I’ll bet?

Regarding the Rubi…Chrysler Financial technically owns it. But they’re kind enough to let me use it! 🤣

1 - 20 of 22 Posts