Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at the store yesterday looking for a K&N air filter for my 1.4 renegade. Anyone buy one yet? whats the best size to get? Thanks.

Also, Did it change the sound of the engine, and or HP?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jesse Conklin

I removed my air filter, did some L X W measuring and went to K&N website.
You can then look up air filters by vehicle type, etc or by dimensions. Find a filter that is closest to your stock filter as possible. That is what I did and it works fine. I have the 2.4L and ended up with a K&N 33-2380 filter. It seems a little more peppy and ended up improving my mpg by 1.5

Hope this info helps:):) Let me know if you have any other questions on the air filter

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nothing for 1.4 out yet. If someone is close to K&N in Riverside, CA, they are looking for a Renegade to develop off of. You get a free filter (or intake if that's what they're making)!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jesse Conklin

I removed my air filter, did some L X W measuring and went to K&N website.
You can then look up air filters by vehicle type, etc or by dimensions. Find a filter that is closest to your stock filter as possible. That is what I did and it works fine. I have the 2.4L and ended up with a K&N 33-2380 filter. It seems a little more peppy and ended up improving my mpg by 1.5

Hope this info helps:):) Let me know if you have any other questions on the air filter
How does it fit? Any pics?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.