Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have been a Renegade owner since 8/7/15 and joined this forum a while back but never used it because I was in a FB group but as the group gets more people it gets harder to find information in welcome posts and photos, so this is where I plan to get my information. What other forums do you use?

:ReneBlueWave:

· Registered
246 Posts
Hello,
I have been a Renegade owner since 8/7/15 and joined this forum a while back but never used it because I was in a FB group but as the group gets more people it gets harder to find information in welcome posts and photos, so this is where I plan to get my information. What other forums do you use?

:ReneBlueWave:
This really is the best forums for info and such. There is JeepGarage.org, but there is very little to no posting in the Renegade section. But JeepGarage has excellent order tracking services if you subscribe ($25/year). But also, member "JeepCares" here on these boards will track your order for you for free - just PM him and he is happy to help. ....So again, these boards are your best bet for all info on the Renegade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.