Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I'm very excited about the Renegade. I've never owned an SUV, but I'm really into hiking which often means driving on rugged terrain. Recently went to Baja and realized how much I've been torturing my poor car (and husband, who has had to get out of the car to move large rocks from the path ahead so we wouldn't get stuck:)) I'm hoping the new Jeep will be good in the rough terrain, yet practical enough to use as a commuter vehicle without burning the budget on fuel. Recently, I went to the car show in San Diego, but the best they could tell me was that the Renegade will be out in the US sometime this first quarter. Jeep camp was awesome though--lots of Jeeps driving on crazy inclines without any trouble at all... I'll be logging in periodically to learn from all the bloggers here who actually have experience with Jeeps and vehicles that are good off-road in general. :nerd:
Happy Blogging!
Lauren

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rambo,
I've owned mainly cars in the past (with the exception of one camper-van) including the nissan altima, saturn ion, nissan 300zx, toyota mr2, and currently I drive a 2010 Jetta diesel TDI, manual transmission. Are you a jeep owner? My only experience with jeeps is the jeep grand cherokee, which my inlaws visiting from europe rented. I enjoyed driving that although quite a big change from what I'm used to size-wise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.