Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took a lot longer than expected, but they are in and aimed. I may end up plastidipping the top part flat across, you'll see why when you see the beam pattern!

Just need to figure out how to mod the blocked-out-bezels (or buy actual foglight-equipped Renegade bezels).

I honestly couldn't figure out how to take the center console/armrest out, I was planning on putting the switch in there... and there is no room anywhere to put a switch under the dash. I have so many empty 'switches' since mine is a Sport, I bit the bullet and took the radio out and pushed out the center console switch panel to modify.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Aren't fogs supposed to be more short distance but throw further out on the sides?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Peter1955

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aren't fogs supposed to be more short distance but throw further out on the sides?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Yes, to the sides and down.

From the pattern, these look like spots, or driving/combo lights.
I haven't had a set of OEM fogs even be worth anything before, lol.

You can't run these at night, which is why I put DRL in the title. I use them in the day and at night with the high beams.

·
Registered
681 Posts
can anybody NOT see the pictures either?
Yes, you'll find this a lot round many forums now. The 'free' picture hosting website Photobucket changed their rules a few months back and started charging (quite a lot) for linking pictures out. Most people said "sod that" and as a result their pictures are now broken.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.