Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to research it and it's confusing because there are SO MANY different H11 / 1157 models on ebay, amazon, etc.

Do you guys have any recommendations on specific models?
Also would the 2.1" length fit in the Renegade?

Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I installed those LEDs yesterday. An interesting thing happened; I had no error light after installing them, then today I went for a ride and I got the error light when I started the vehicle. About twenty minutes into the ride, the error light disappeared and I didn't see it again on the return trip. Not really sure what's going on with that?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I installed those LEDs yesterday. An interesting thing happened; I had no error light after installing them, then today I went for a ride and I got the error light when I started the vehicle. About twenty minutes into the ride, the error light disappeared and I didn't see it again on the return trip. Not really sure what's going on with that?
I have not had an error since install two weeks ago. Keep us posted. I also installed OPT7 LED headlights & foglights this weekend with no errors.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The error will disappear if lights are off, meaning the drl has all of the LEDs lit. If I have my headlights on, and the drls are only half-lit the error stays. I think I may ask my dealer if there's a software update to fix this. I seem to recall a thread on an oversensitive CANbus system.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Are those led's pretty bright? I had bought some like that for my fog lights on my ram 1500 a couple months and they weren't that bright so I put the factory ones back in?
I just installed these same lights tonight. They are indeed "bright" but the throw is horrible. It's more of a scattered brightness. The stock for lights have much, MUCH better throw (distance). These look great but I'm not completely sold on them yet... They match my led headlights so I guess I got that going for me... Other than that, I'm not too impressed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.