Jeep Renegade Forum banner

LED DRLs and LED Interior lights!

14K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Djeep 
#1 ·
LEDs for Cargo Area and Passenger seats!

Hi guys I visited iJDMTOY today so they could test products on my renegade. They installed Daytime Running Lights (LEDs) and I have no flicker so far as well as no canbus errors. They also replaced my cargo area lights with LEDs and my back seats.
I was talking with the tech who was installing them and the products they will be making are
-HALO lights to replace the headlights (really cool)
-LEDs lights
-Rear Fog lights
-License plate relocation mount for the front plates
and more
Take a look guys! I can get us a group buy discount!

The products should be up soon

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/
Trunk Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive design

Black Car Vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle door

Vehicle Car Trunk Compact mpv Family car

See less See more
#6 ·
Cross Posting from other 2 sub topics.

Hi guys I visited iJDMTOY today so they could test products on my renegade. They installed Daytime Running Lights (LEDs) and I have no flicker so far as well as no canbus errors.

I was talking with the tech who was installing them and the products they will be making are
-HALO lights to replace the headlights (really cool)
-LEDs lights
-Rear Fog lights
-License plate relocation mount for the front plates
and more
Take a look guys! I can get us a group buy discount!

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Vehicle Car

Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Light Bumper

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Car

Black Car Vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle door

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Auto part Compact car Vehicle

Trunk Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive design

#10 ·
The reflector in the rear bumper is molded for a 194 bulb socket. A dremel and it could be wired into the trailer harness or taillights. If I would have had time when I was installed the hitch retro-fit I would have took my dremel and cut out the back for the socket and wired it into my trailer harness.

#16 ·
Still no flickering and error messages from the LED DRL? And do they glow for a few minutes after you have turned off the car?
I have tried many different LED bulbs and sooner or later they have all started to cause errror messages.

#19 ·
I installed the exact same DRLs from this company a few weeks back. No error messages and all working fine. They glowed dimly for a while after turning off ignition but after a day or 2 they now switch off immediately. I would recommend the DRL LEDs for sure.

#21 ·
Unfortunately, I'm in a position now where I'm experiencing the flicker issue. iJDMToy wants to roll through the whole RMA process where I send them back for a replacement, but I don't believe I still have the old bulbs. On the prowl now for a different set of bulbs to just outright replace these ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.