Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently have been hearing a single knock when turning sharp at slow speeds to park. It happens 75%of the time.
There is also a frequent rear end clunk when slowing down (with and without braking) around 35 miles an hour as the vehicle weight shifts. Happens about 30% of the time.
I read several posts about it from 2 years ago, however there were no posts that had been resolved.
Any ideas about mysterious RIVETS that become loose and need to be tightened?
Any idea if this a COMMON problem that Jeep might make repairs to?
50,000 miles, and these came out of nowhere.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Suspension drop link bushes caused this on my Vauxhall Vectra but I am not a mechanic and always put my faith and trust in them instead.

I am positive someone on the forum will comment and be more experienced than me. The guys in here are fantastic in resolving issues for you and I. :love:(y)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I recently have been hearing a single knock when turning sharp at slow speeds to park. It happens 75%of the time.
There is also a frequent rear end clunk when slowing down (with and without braking) around 35 miles an hour as the vehicle weight shifts. Happens about 30% of the time.
I read several posts about it from 2 years ago, however there were no posts that had been resolved.
Any ideas about mysterious RIVETS that become loose and need to be tightened?
Any idea if this a COMMON problem that Jeep might make repairs to?
50,000 miles, and these came out of nowhere.
Hello TH4dogs,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. If you are unable to remedy this concern with the assistance of fellow forum members, I kindly suggest connecting with your local Jeep dealer as they are in the best position to assist. If you decide to go that route and are in need of any assistance with that process, please feel free to send us a private message.
Laura
JeepCares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts