Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a new 2021 Renegade Latitude 4x4 owner! I am looking to lift my toaster with maybe ATP 4” or do a RC 2 inch with Eibach springs? Anyone know anything about this set or what to do?? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
532 Posts
Hello! I am a new 2021 Renegade Latitude 4x4 owner! I am looking to lift my toaster with maybe ATP 4” or do a RC 2 inch with Eibach springs? Anyone know anything about this set or what to do?? Thank you!!!
not sure there is much out there for the 2021 renegade--- be careful at what you look at

·
Registered
83 Posts
Be careful doing this, do a search on lift problems and you will see a few that tore the cv joint boots after doing lift just driving normally, I would suggest not to go over 2" and when finished turn steering wheel full stop in both directions and check clearance of cv joint and boot.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Eibach make the springs for ATP.
The ATP springs are not 2 inch front and 2 inch rear, I do not remember the measurements are, but they also level the Renegade while providing the lift.

I went with the AVID 2.5 inch lift kit and the ATP springs to gain a 4 inch lift on a Trailhawk..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts