Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Renegade Sport 4x4
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon group!

Well, I have been searching the forums for a while now and the various Youtube videos. I was wondering if anyone would be able to shed any light onto the current lift kits for our little renegades. I was looking into the Daystar lift as well as the RC and Terraflex. ATP is kind of out of the running just based on price. Here where I was 4 wheels parts wants just a touch over 1200 bucks for it. Daystar seems to use a lot of poly in their kit, and I'd be concerned with the poly breaking down over time. And 4wheel doesn't have any of the daystar or Terraflex in stock with an unknown date of restock. At least where I am anyways. So for the people that have them, pros/cons? Would new shocks front and rear be needed for those mentioned kits?

Thanks for the input in advance
Ubique

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
532 Posts
Good afternoon group!

Well, I have been searching the forums for a while now and the various Youtube videos. I was wondering if anyone would be able to shed any light onto the current lift kits for our little renegades. I was looking into the Daystar lift as well as the RC and Terraflex. ATP is kind of out of the running just based on price. Here where I was 4 wheels parts wants just a touch over 1200 bucks for it. Daystar seems to use a lot of poly in their kit, and I'd be concerned with the poly breaking down over time. And 4wheel doesn't have any of the daystar or Terraflex in stock with an unknown date of restock. At least where I am anyways. So for the people that have them, pros/cons? Would new shocks front and rear be needed for those mentioned kits?

Thanks for the input in advance
Ubique
check maddness autoworks (vendor on this site) for some ideas

·
Registered
2016 Renegade Sport 4x4
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a look at their site, and they are or appear to be from the USA. If I bought a kit from them, I'd have to pay duty and GST as well. Would anyone have options for Canadian places before I go the route of duties and GST.

Ubique

1 - 3 of 3 Posts