Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a news about any lift kits being developed in the US? The only one i see available anywhere is gforce but they are in Italy and you have to call them to order it.

Just wondering if anyone on here has donated their Renegade for a prototype lift kit and if we could get a eta of a production release.

Either that or im gonna get some spacers machined.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I do a search, the only thing that comes close to what I'm looking for is Eibach. They post on their site that they are working a suspension system. But I'm not sure if it's a lift or a lower system. And by the description it sounds like shocks and springs. Not just spacers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I k now rocky Road outfitters is looking for a renegade to prototype on, the problem is they are based out of Utah and the need the rig to prototype on for a few weeks, I shot them an email but the problem is I'm in washington so if it weren't a few weeks they need it I'd be down to loan them my rig but I don't think it's feasible for me atleast sadly

·
Registered
610 Posts
When I do a search, the only thing that comes close to what I'm looking for is Eibach. They post on their site that they are working a suspension system. But I'm not sure if it's a lift or a lower system. And by the description it sounds like shocks and springs. Not just spacers.
With Eibach, most likely lowering kit. Otherwise it might just be their first ever lift. Shocks and springs doesn't sound like a lift. More like a sport lowering kit.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking at other kits...

C&N aluminum 1" spacers that is sandwich between the top hat of the shock assembly and the shock tower. It seems it's easier on the Renegade because it uses bolts to tighten together. Rather than studs with nuts.

So you would also need a extended bolts. An extra 1" longer than the stock bolt.

Camber bolt to use on the top bolt where the bottom of the strut uses 2 bolts to connect to the hub.

Then you need a 1" bracket adapter for the front sway bar mounting point.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anyone have a news about any lift kits being developed in the US? The only one i see available anywhere is gforce but they are in Italy and you have to call them to order it.

Just wondering if anyone on here has donated their Renegade for a prototype lift kit and if we could get a eta of a production release.

Either that or im gonna get some spacers machined.

... Italian Company G-Force.it now is in USA to Madness .... lift, wheels, spacers, skid plate, etc....

http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/498-aftermarket-add-ons/14337-renegade-madness-13.html

:ReneBlueWave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.