Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should start a sticky with different lifts, with pics, etc. all I've seen is the Daystar and just on the TH. Yet I have heard of a few others here and there, but can't find them. Anyone else with me? Mods?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G-FORCE With 25mm 1inch off set rims made by G-force 255x65x16 ko2s
G-force was first to build lifts
Use all metal not poly and has never had a problem
That's one of the major ones I had heard of, and until just a few minutes ago didn't realize that Madness Auto was a retailer for them.

I have heard of some of the TH guys preferring the GForce over Daystar so they didn't max out their angles, does anyone know if this is really a concern on us lowly normal models?

Also have heard that there are alignment (toe) issues with some of the lifts, or is this again due to the TH being even more lifted?

·
Registered
90 Posts
It is a big consern when your talking about control arms and struts that only have so much movement
It's y G-force built it they way they did
Ride hight and tire sizes to be run are the same as others but the tech team at g-force is great and knows the limits of lift with out causing harm or premature parts wearing out

·
Registered
90 Posts
G-FORCE With 25mm 1inch off set rims made by G-force 255x65x16 ko2s
G-force was first to build lifts
Use all metal not poly and has never had a problem
Sorry about this not sure y I said this size tire
Something in my mind keeps punching it out

The tire size is 225 75 16

·
Registered
90 Posts
Only one pic so far? Other forums have lots of shots of lifted Renegades, and lots of other mods. My DayStar lift is supposed to be here Saturday, so I hope to have it on in a week or two.
Yes lots on face book also
I am sure lots of people on here have lifted jeeps not sure y they are not posting pictures

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.