Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying the Trailhawk, and since I intend to take it offroad, I want to replace the stock tires. I know there is a lift kit available that will give the Renegade about 1" more lift. The question is will this lift add to the Trailhawk lift, or is the Trailhawk already lifted in the same manner (looks like the kit is just rings). If they are just adding rings to get the TH lift, then the Italian lift kit is useless for it. If they are getting the TH lift with beefier springs, then the kit would add an inch to the inch and a half of the TH, giving one a total of 2.5" over base stock?

Does anyone have practical experience yet? Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Chris, welcome, I see this is your first post.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, SEARCH FIRST BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION.

There are at least a dozen threads on lift kits that will answer all your questions, we don't need another one getting the information spread all over.

Please either use the search box in the upper right or try google:

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..3.0.0.0.aXTQjN4dGbU

Reactions: dontpanic13

·
Super Moderator
3,643 Posts
Nobody has piped up about doing it yet. The Italian kit works for the TH as well. It's still just spacers as far as anyone knows.

The th is only .87" over the other 4wd models though. So even the 1.5" kit would still be under 2.5" total lift vs a latitude or such.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if this is a repeat. I did search before posting and didn't see anything answering my specific question. If this was answered before, I apologize. There is a lot of lift info, but I was afraid I would just end up with two set of incompatible spacers if the TH was just a latitude with factory rings/spacers.

·
Registered
610 Posts
The vehicle is too new to have a well supported aftermarket. No retailers in the US are carrying the European lift kits and as far as I can tell those outfits don't make it easy for us yanks to buy stuff from them (no English site, no pricing, no online ordering).

SEMA is just a month away. Maybe we'll see something by then; I doubt it.

Come back next year and ask the same question? hah.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.