Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying the Trailhawk, and since I intend to take it offroad, I want to replace the stock tires. I know there is a lift kit available that will give the Renegade about 1" more lift. The question is will this lift add to the Trailhawk lift, or is the Trailhawk already lifted in the same manner (looks like the kit is just rings). If they are just adding rings to get the TH lift, then the Italian lift kit is useless for it. If they are getting the TH lift with beefier springs, then the kit would add an inch to the inch and a half of the TH, giving one a total of 2.5" over base stock?

Does anyone have practical experience yet? Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if this is a repeat. I did search before posting and didn't see anything answering my specific question. If this was answered before, I apologize. There is a lot of lift info, but I was afraid I would just end up with two set of incompatible spacers if the TH was just a latitude with factory rings/spacers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.