Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes and yes. The lights control dial should have an "auto" setting. The windshield wiper deicer comes on when you turn on the rear defrost or max defrost. I looked at my windshield and where the writing is on the windshield passenger side you will see an icon that looks like a windshield defroster. I assume it means the windshield has the wiper defroster in it. I have not compared mine with a Renegade without the wiper de-icer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Does the limited come standard with auto lights and windscreen wipers? Mine doesn't seem to have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has Ted says the LIMITED Edition in the UK does NOT have auto wipers/lights as standard. To obtain these you would need to specify the VISIBILITY PACK when ordering the Jeep. The Visibility Pack includes - Auto Headlight activation - xenon headlights - rain sensing wipers - electrochromatic rear view mirror - smartbeam headlights

·
Registered
182 Posts
The wipers are called "Rain Sensing" wipers and I think I read somewhere that you should shut them off when you stop and shut off the car. I have found that if I don't that most of the time they do not come on unless you shut them off and turn them back on. In the set up you have the option of have the wipers intermittent or rain sensing but not both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.