Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back when the Grand Cherokee was refreshed, there was a Trailhawk version. Man, did I want that truck, but we had just bought a new car and we were not due again for a couple years. I figured, when the time came I would just pick up a Trailhawk for whatever year it was. No dice! That one was a limited edition.

Do we think this is the strategy for this Trailhawk as well? Either way, I'm not losing out this time, but for those not quite as enthusiastic about this Jeep as we forum lurkers, will they miss the TH boat?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I doubt it, Trailhawk has now become a trim level vs a special edition model.

Scott

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
It definitely seems like with the release of the Cherokee last year, they have made TrailHawk a trim level.

I think it's a good way of taking their more road-friendly models (everything but Wranglers) and distinguishing the TrailHawks as vehicles you can still get dirty and have some fun in even if you don't want to buy a wrangler.

I personally don't want a Wrangler (Ok I do, but the Unlimited Rubicon X), but I would like to be able to get out there and explore some of the areas your average car can't. The TrailHawk badge tells me that the vehicle I want can probably handle it.

I hope they continue to offer a slightly more off road worthy version of all their vehicles and call them TrailHawks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts