Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Welcome. I don't know how much luck you are going to have finding a used TH in NJ. I've been running into more, but I've only seen one other TH than mine. I've also only seen one used lattitude for sale, and that was by a dealer and I suspect a lemon law buy back given the mileage.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome. I don't know how much luck you are going to have finding a used TH in NJ. I've been running into more, but I've only seen one other TH than mine. I've also only seen one used lattitude for sale, and that was by a dealer and I suspect a lemon law buy back given the mileage.
Are they allowed to sell Lemon Law buy backs?
I assume it was bought back because they could not fix it?

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Are they allowed to sell Lemon Law buy backs?
I assume it was bought back because they could not fix it?
It was bought back because they could not fix it within the constraints of the law regarding number of tries/time in the shop. That does not mean they can't be fixed. Legally, yes they can sell lemon law buy backs, but they do have to jump through some extra hoops and disclose certain required information to the buyer. They don't have to fix it either, but that has to be disclosed, and the price usually reflects that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.