Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
You can join a group on facebook: Jeep Renegade Owners Group (JROG), once you join this primary group you can also join your state group: JROG NJ, facebook.com/groups/64213512595024/

· Registered
1,633 Posts
I'm from PA, but haven't had any opportunity to go off road. I spend much of my free time riding my bicycle. There is a big "4x4 park" about two hours west of me in central PA with many trails, but I don't know anyone who has gone there.

Reactions: DaveTex

· Registered
91 Posts
There is an off road park in Pennsylvania near where Interstates 78&81 meet called Rausch Creek off-road park. I use to go with my Hummer there however I don't think I would take my Renegade because it would get destroyed even on the green trails.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is an off road park in Pennsylvania near where Interstates 78&81 meet called Rausch Creek off-road park. I use to go with my Hummer there however I don't think I would take my Renegade because it would get destroyed even on the green trails.
Heard of it. A buddy of mine has a Wrangler and keeps telling me to go there and do the easy trails.

· Registered
106 Posts
Haven't done much off roading myself. A dirt trail or road maybe but thats about it so far. I'd like to give it a try but I'm not sporting any of the undercarriage protection the trailhawk has. Still getting a feel for all the hills out here.

Reactions: DaveTex
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.