Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent had a chance to test drive one yet but I am stuck between TrailHawk and Latitude.

My biggest question is how much differently does the TH ride on the road as a daily driver versus the Latitude.

I LOVE the look of the TH and would use some of the offroad but the Latitude should be able to handle my offroad needs.

I am basically trying to balance the look of the TH vs any ride differences.

Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
I was in this similar situation. I test drove the Latitude because thats all the dealerships in my area had. But, i kind of already knew i wanted the look, features and capabilities of the Trailhawk. I didn't get to actually drive the Trailhawk until the one I ended up buying, arrived at my local dealership. They let me test drive it before buying of course. First thing i did was try to hit some bumpy roads at speed. The Trailhawk definitely has firmer suspension. But the ride is still very comfortable. If you're leaning towards the TH, id say put your focus on it then.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in this similar situation. I test drove the Latitude because thats all the dealerships in my area had. But, i kind of already knew i wanted the look, features and capabilities of the Trailhawk. I didn't get to actually drive the Trailhawk until the one I ended up buying, arrived at my local dealership. They let me test drive it before buying of course. First thing i did was try to hit some bumpy roads at speed. The Trailhawk definitely has firmer suspension. But the ride is still very comfortable. If you're leaning towards the TH, id say put your focus on it then.
Thanks for the quick response that is what I was looking for.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I liked the "look" of the Trailhawk and that it had the 7" TFT screen in the dashboard (I believe the Limited has this screen too). I won't likely need the extra off-road capability the Trailhawk provides, but it is there if I ever do need it.

Reactions: twospirits
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.