Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DI bought mine last Tuesday. Its yellow and super bright! I didn't really like the color at first but its growing on me. Found out that yellow has the highest re sale value than any other color. It has all the Nav that I wanted! 4x4 power seats heated seats and steering wheel. Love all the safety stuff that came with it. Will come in handy when my daughter starts to drive. I trade in my 2009 Wrangler unlimited x. I know you think I'm nuts but the reason was that it was a right hand drive vehicle. I deliver the mail. I wanted a new vehicle that had a lot more tech than the wrangler. This was just perfect.

· Registered
499 Posts
:DI bought mine last Tuesday. Its yellow and super bright! I didn't really like the color at first but its growing on me. Found out that yellow has the highest re sale value than any other color. It has all the Nav that I wanted! 4x4 power seats heated seats and steering wheel. Love all the safety stuff that came with it. Will come in handy when my daughter starts to drive. I trade in my 2009 Wrangler unlimited x. I know you think I'm nuts but the reason was that it was a right hand drive vehicle. I deliver the mail. I wanted a new vehicle that had a lot more tech than the wrangler. This was just perfect.
Congrats! My wife and I just got home from the dealer where we just placed an order for the Solar Yellow Trailhawk with every option other than the Towing package (MySky Roof, can't wait!),

They had a Sierra Blue on the showroom floor which we were convinced was the right color for us, then my wife started wondering if the Solar Yellow would be better, and our sales guy was like "let's go to our showroom next door, we're prepping a yellow one to display at the mall but it's still here for you to see."

As soon as we saw it, we knew that we had to get yellow. It screams "Look how fun I am!!"

Definitely going to be a fun summer drive with the MySky roof open. Can't wait! Jeep is telling customers to be prepared for a 16 week delivery time, but the sales guy was optimistic that it would be sooner than that. We'll see.

· Registered
121 Posts
Test drove a yellow Latitude yestersay afternoon. Went back today to test drive a Limited...and happy to say, the little yellow fella had sold. So glad I got to, at least, see the yellow before it disappeared. Hoping to snag me an Omaha Orange Trailhawk, but yellow was definitely on my "possibility" list.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.