Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and came up with 23 pages of results. I looked through a few and did not find and answer to my question.

I have a renegade without a luggage rack on top. The channels are there on my roof. My question is, if I purchase the luggage racks are all the "holes" there that I can install them. I'm not even sure how they connect to the roof.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Huh? I think you mean cross bars, and they fit vertically on your roof rails that came on your Renny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh? I think you mean cross bars, and they fit vertically on your roof rails that came on your Renny

I don't have roof rails on my Renny. That's my question. If I get a set of those can I put them in the tracks that are on the roof. I have nothing up there, you can see it in my profile pic.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ok now I understand, I don’t think you will need additional hardware. I’ve been eyeing a black set of roof rails on EBay.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pretty sure I remember seeing a diy somewhere on these forums... there is also a removable cross bar setup from Yakima called EasyTop Roof Rack depending on what you plan to carry...

Life’s a adventure- where have you gone?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure if I'm going to carry anything, just would like the option if I need to. :) I just found a good deal on a pair and was hoping that I could install them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts