Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello it is JJ from MADNESS Autoworks. Here is the JEEP Renegade we built for the L.A. Auto Show. It is on 1.5" Daystar lift (our MADNESS 2" Lift will be available soon). It has our LED top mount bar and front and rear tubular bumpers with LED bars as well. We also just developed wider and bigger fender flares for more tire clearance and an aggressive look. We added 40mm Wheel Spacer to bring the tires out. We also wrapped the Renny in metallic blue and added our Go Pedal. We also make an air intake for the Trailhawk and an ECM for the turbo. Let me know what you guys think. All parts are available for order. If you have any questions hit me up and I will gladly help you.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is there a wiring kit with the light bars? How are they routed? I have a 4x4 sport with no fog lights, just want to make sure it'll be neat.

You mentioned earlier that the tires were going to be changed, even with the spacers and lift the tires still rub?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Mojave,

I need to get the info for you on the wiring for the LED's.

Yes, we actually used our 2" MADNESS lift on this vehicle and we still had tire rub. We are working on this right now.

We should have info soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts