Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can confirm that MagnaFlow cat back 19324 is a direct bolt on for the 1.4T. MagnaFlow does not list an exhaust for the 1.4T but has a pair for the 2.4L. I took a chance and tried the resonated single outlet 19324 and I will say it was a great addition. The stock exhaust was raspy between 2000 and 4000 rpm under load after I installed the catless downpipe. Videos online of the dual tip unresonated seemed raspy on the 2.4L so I didn’t want to take a chance on that version. Install was easy and fitment was perfect. This is for the Trailhawk so routing takes into account a driveshaft and differential even though I am FWD. The sound is deeper at idle and slightly louder at WOT but around town cabin noise is about the same volume just deeper. The is no rasp at all and I do get a pop when shifting at higher rpm, think of a muffled Abarth. Overall I am very happy with the looks and sound of the system.

·
Registered
19 Posts
dude thanks for the info. been waiting to see if any mainstream co. would do anything. im getting ready to hack saw off my rear muffler lol. what downpipe do you have?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you post any pics or video. I’m in a similar situation having a 500X 1.4. It looks like the specific kit for my car is in 2.25” pipe which is hardly worth the upgrade. But they roll off the same assembly line so our chassis should be the same underneath.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts