Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2016 Renegade almost 3 years ago so in one more month my factory warranty will expire
I went ahead and purchased the lifetime warranty but every time I need a part replaced its a $100 charge

So my question is, because my factory warranty ends in a month, does anybody have a checklist of things I can look at in my renegade to see if its ok so I can have the dealer replace before I have to pay $100 every visit

My renegade is at 23,500 Miles and 500 miles ago my Radiator fan blew and that was covered and replaced

So i'm hoping there are other things that can be replaced before my $100 charge
I also noticed an increase in vibration while in Drive with my foot on the brake waiting at stop lights.. the steering wheel and seat vibrates like a massage... The vibration continues on the driver footwell side. This occurred after I went offloading and noticed the jeep feels different even driving on a recently paved flat road that felt a lot smoother to drive on before offloading.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,356 Posts
Check under the Jeep for dirt or anything that looks bent or broken.

If all clean and good it could be your motor mounts so get it in.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I bought my 2016 Renegade almost 3 years ago so in one more month my factory warranty will expire

I went ahead and purchased the lifetime warranty but every time I need a part replaced its a $100 charge

So my question is, because my factory warranty ends in a month, does anybody have a checklist of things I can look at in my renegade to see if its ok so I can have the dealer replace before I have to pay $100 every visit

My renegade is at 23,500 Miles and 500 miles ago my Radiator fan blew and that was covered and replaced

So i'm hoping there are other things that can be replaced before my $100 charge

I also noticed an increase in vibration while in Drive with my foot on the brake waiting at stop lights.. the steering wheel and seat vibrates like a massage... The vibration continues on the driver footwell side. This occurred after I went offloading and noticed the jeep feels different even driving on a recently paved flat road that felt a lot smoother to drive on before offloading.

Thanks!

My radiator fan went at 32k was also under warranty, what did you pay for the extended warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
76 Posts
You guys please look at my posting. I'm new to the forum and I posted in the New Member Introduction area.
My posting is about the radiator fan assy.

Please look at it before it is too late.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts