Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Another Renegade owner started a similar map on a Facebook. Thought it was fitting to be here also.

To add your location, click on "Additions" then "Add Marker"

Don't forget to choose a color for your marker, I chose the color of my Renegade.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1582609&location=USA&add=1#

Mojave Sand = Red Dust
Commando = Spring or Olive
Anvil = Grey
Glacier = Sky

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just added mine, but I chose "candle" thinking it would be a the color closest to Mojave Sand.....but the marker is actually a candle. Duh!
Once it's submitted you can't change it..... so choose your marker well people.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Too bad the owner didn't set up the colors in the Legend to match the colors of the Renegade.

btw that Candle is too funny.

TS

·
Registered
471 Posts
Another Renegade owner started a similar map on a Facebook. Thought it was fitting to be here also.

Great idea Orthoguy..... Thanks for initiating this!!

Just added mine, but I chose "candle" thinking it would be a the color closest to Mojave Sand.....but the marker is actually a candle. Duh!

Lololololol........ Guess no one's going to be able to hold a candle to you.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Want me to change your candle? I was able to edit mine and others...try clicking on your candle, then click on your name, it should lead you to the options to change your icon

·
Registered
499 Posts
I guess only I can edit or make changes. Let me know if someone needs to change something
Individual contributors can change their entry so long as they saved the URL to edit it. It gives it to you right after submission with a warning to save it or else you won't be able to personally edit it without it.

Also - some of you guys are putting your address in there for an accurate marker. I'll leave that up to each of you to decide if you think that's a good idea or not, but at the very least, clear out the text description so that your actual street address isn't shown, unless you want strangers on the internet, dealerships, or Jeep/FCA to tie your actual identity to your online forum persona.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
If you zoom in on the map and then go to Google maps and zoom in at about the same location, and click on Earth view, you will see 1 Renegade with its mySky open parked at one of the locations.

btw I tweeted the map, so maybe more Renegade owners will get on the map.

TS out

1 - 20 of 93 Posts