Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the dealer in Arlington about to take delivery, those with the Trailhawk, did yours come with a matching wheel in the spare? Mine has a **** black steel wheel. I will bring it up before I'm done w/ paperwork, as I expected all to have the matching 5th wheel. ?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there any fine print about it? I checked another Trailhawk in their lot and it was a steel as well ?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
My Trailhawk has a matching wheel & tire (build date Jan. 2015).

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently at their lot, all the THs come with a steel spare. Tire matches. Eh. Oh whale, I will live, I needed this bad, and other than that everything was perfect, just wished it happened weeks ago at my local dealer. And I just got up at 540 and drove up there to get back home a few minutes ago.. Now off to ACL ??

·
Registered
122 Posts
Apparently at their lot, all the THs come with a steel spare. Tire matches. Eh. Oh whale, I will live, I needed this bad, and other than that everything was perfect, just wished it happened weeks ago at my local dealer. And I just got up at 540 and drove up there to get back home a few minutes ago.. Now off to ACL ??
Threw in the towel pretty quick on that one.

You just traded an expensive wheel, for a cheap steel.

It should be on the build sheet. It's one of the perks of the Renegade and the Trailhawk trim level.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Unless the dealer is performing spare wheel swaps without knowledge of the potential car owners. . . .

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This was 4 weeks after my local dealer couldn't get me what I wanted, and my car was already given to my sister.

Borrowing my dads grand for a few weeks wasn't too fun, so expecting this one to have it, and it didn't was a drag, but as I had to travel to get this, and I couldn't wait any longer, and the other THs in the lot had steel spares as well...eh. So perhaps they as a dealer are trading all of them out, save some $? I got my TH and I didn't have to build and wait too long as I literally was on borrowed time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.