Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I am trying to figure out what these clips are . The first one fell out a month after buying it and the dealership had no idea what it was. The second one recently fell out. I tweeted jeepcares and they still aren't sure what they are. Can anyone help me figure out what they are? I own a 2019 Jeep Renegade Latitude

Attachments

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

OH SHOOT ! ! ! jk I have taken my poor Jeep All Kinds of apart... and I have not seen those before.

They fell out, but where did you find them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

OH SHOOT ! ! ! jk I have taken my poor Jeep All Kinds of apart... and I have not seen those before.

They fell out, but where did you find them?
They were found at the bottom of my side-view mirror on the driver's side just hanging partially out. The short end was under the mirror with the longer edge hanging out so I could see it. They were originally behind the mirror piece of the side-view mirror

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I am sorry. I did not even notice the title.

The clips are retainers for the glass portion of the mirror to the mirror assembly.

What I am not sure about is, if they help hold the mirror in place, or help keep it from vibrating as you are driving down the road.

Outside Rear-View Mirror

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Help! I am trying to figure out what these clips are . The first one fell out a month after buying it and the dealership had no idea what it was. The second one recently fell out. I tweeted jeepcares and they still aren't sure what they are. Can anyone help me figure out what they are? I own a 2019 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Hello victoriajeep19,

I just so happen to come across this thread, I will continue to work with you on Twitter. ?

Lamar
JeepCares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello victoriajeep19,

I just so happen to come across this thread, I will continue to work with you on Twitter. ?

Lamar
JeepCares
Hello! I am not sure if it is you that I have been talking to on twitter, but yall have been a big help! Even though we don't know what those clips are yet, yall have been super nice and helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts