Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking at the renegade for months now. almost went and got a anvil trail hawk last month and waited to long. some one else grabbed it.
emailed a dealer with a offer of 25000 and he came back with 25500 on a cammando green trailhawk.
seems like a good price. but they said i would have to get it today and i cant get there til saturday so ill have to wait and see if the offe will still stand.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good luck mada!! Commando green and Mojave sand are very close to military paint colors and looks pretty good with the black cladding on the Renny's:) But, I saw an Orange TH the other day and it looked good. Maybe I should have gotten Orange??? dang it

·
Registered
121 Posts
Good luck mada!! Commando green and Mojave sand are very close to military paint colors and looks pretty good with the black cladding on the Renny's:) But, I saw an Orange TH the other day and it looked good. Maybe I should have gotten Orange??? dang it
Not to make you regret anything, but MAN I love my Orange juice. Sure does look puuurty all waxed up and ready to cruise.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Hey mada., hope you get the one you want!

My dealer's trying to get me an Omaha Orange Trailhawk from another dealership, but a couple of other buyers have also expressed an interest in it. Should know something on Monday.

To be honest, I have since found another one in the Detroit area I like even more. It's a loaded Mojave Sand TH . So even if the orange one is available, I think I'll have him check on the Mojave TH before pulling the trigger on the orange one.

·
Registered
454 Posts

My dealer's trying to get me an Omaha Orange Trailhawk from another dealership, but a couple of other buyers have also expressed an interest in it. Should know something on Monday.

To be honest, I have since found another one in the Detroit area I like even more. It's a loaded Mojave Sand TH . So even if the orange one is available, I think I'll have him check on the Mojave TH before pulling the trigger on the orange one.
I hope you get one or the other Hypocrite. I read you first post and it cracked me up. "Not a real Jeep" Mainly because I have said that before and even made the "Soccer Mom Vehicle" comment about many SUV's. The TH version though made me change my toon after watching the videos of it being put to the test.

Good luck on getting your soon!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the green TH got sold to someone else. Sales guy wouldn't email me back. But after talking to another sales person and told him I was looking for commando or anvil he checked and a anvil TH just came in that day. So I went yslesyersau and picked it up. Really like it. Happy so far with it. It's nice having a back up camera

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts

I know the orange was your first choice color and that you settled for the Mojave sand. But hey don't sweat it. The color will grow on you. If the car works flawlessly then in time I'm sure you will eventually love the sand color. I personally don't care much for that orange color. It would do if I had to settle for that color. But the orange from the Fiat 500 is a much better orange. It's the same thing with the Jeep yellow and the Fiat 500 yellow. The Fiat has the better looking yellow, but not the same with the Fiat 500L's yellow, a yucky yellow. My humble opinion.

For me the red will be my first choice color when the time comes for me to get one. The Mojave sand will be my second choice color. I give them a year to work out the bugs and to come out with the incentives to bring the price way down.

And hey congrats on your purchase. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well the green TH got sold to someone else. Sales guy wouldn't email me back. But after talking to another sales person and told him I was looking for commando or anvil he checked and a anvil TH just came in that day. So I went yslesyersau and picked it up. Really like it. Happy so far with it. It's nice having a back up camera

Looks great! Welcome to the club. :)

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I know the orange was your first choice color and that you settled for the Mojave sand. But hey don't sweat it. The color will grow on you. If the car works flawlessly then in time I'm sure you will eventually love the sand color. I personally don't care much for that orange color. It would do if I had to settle for that color. But the orange from the Fiat 500 is a much better orange. It's the same thing with the Jeep yellow and the Fiat 500 yellow. The Fiat has the better looking yellow, but not the same with the Fiat 500L's yellow, a yucky yellow. My humble opinion.

For me the red will be my first choice color when the time comes for me to get one. The Mojave sand will be my second choice color. I give them a year to work out the bugs and to come out with the incentives to bring the price way down.

And hey congrats on your purchase. Enjoy the ride.
Thanks! Definitely benefits to waiting a bit before taking the plunge.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Nice, mada! I like the Anvil color, too. I think I read somewhere that it's exclusive to the Trailhawk.

·
Registered
181 Posts
My wife had her heart set on the orange, and had me talked into it too, but when we went to purchase, we couldn't get the orange and the options we wanted so we settled for the Mohave Sand are are happy with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
One of the Penske stores has a white TH listed for like $23 something. Other THs are around 25 there too. Not a bad deal. Hudson Jeep in Jersey City

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.