Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm John.

I've been contemplating on getting a Renegade Trailhawk. I'm just holding out for the My Sky Panels. I have some good news about them, but i'll make that post in a few moments in the General Discussion page!

Currently I have a Fiat 500 Abarth. I used to have a Dodge Nitro before the Abarth, and man, do I miss 4wd!!! So I'm hoping to get a TH in the next couple of months, and thought I would join the forum.

Oh, and I'm from Michigan.

Thanks!

· Registered
29 Posts
Why not hold out until next year to see if they can work out the issues? Do you need a car ASAP? I am personally past the point of waiting and have moved on. I need my car to drive me 50 miles round trip and can't afford to have it in the shop. I'm will continue drive my 2002 dodge Dakota until I find something I like.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not hold out until next year to see if they can work out the issues? Do you need a car ASAP? I am personally past the point of waiting and have moved on. I need my car to drive me 50 miles round trip and can't afford to have it in the shop. I'm will continue drive my 2002 dodge Dakota until I find something I like.

I plan on waiting a little bit to see how many people experience issues/have problems. I would like to get out of the Abarth as soon as I can because they depreciate like **** with miles on them (i just hit 25,000).

I'm no stranger to early adoption either, so I'm ok with making some trips to a dealership every now and then.

· Registered
212 Posts
I plan on waiting a little bit to see how many people experience issues/have problems. I would like to get out of the Abarth as soon as I can because they depreciate like **** with miles on them (i just hit 25,000).

I'm no stranger to early adoption either, so I'm ok with making some trips to a dealership every now and then.
Your attitude is on point! Spirit of the Renegade at its best!

:ReneBlueWave:

· Registered
212 Posts
ahh! i love your color!!
Thanks man... this just happens to have been my favorite shade of blue since childhood... always wanted my ride this color lol :D

I wanted a trailhawk but I'm at a point in life where I'm still going to school and working and I needed to make a smart and not impulsive move... Next time though... I'm going top of the line! HAHA! But I love my Latitude nonetheless :)

· Registered
953 Posts
Hey guys, I'm John.

I've been contemplating on getting a Renegade Trailhawk. I'm just holding out for the My Sky Panels. I have some good news about them, but i'll make that post in a few moments in the General Discussion page!

Currently I have a Fiat 500 Abarth. I used to have a Dodge Nitro before the Abarth, and man, do I miss 4wd!!! So I'm hoping to get a TH in the next couple of months, and thought I would join the forum.

Oh, and I'm from Michigan.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum John.

Any idea how long you'll have to wait to get a Renegade with my Sky panels? I have to say that i've been pretty disappointed they haven't been more readily available since they were advertised heavily as a selling point.

Cheers!

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum John.

Any idea how long you'll have to wait to get a Renegade with my Sky panels? I have to say that i've been pretty disappointed they haven't been more readily available since they were advertised heavily as a selling point.

Cheers!
Ralph Gilles said that we should start seeing them stateside at the end of June. not sure how accurate that is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.