Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went and purchased a Trailhawk yesterday. I previously had a Wrangler (manual) but due to surgery on my foot I was no longer able to use the clutch. I am one of those weird folks that thinks Wranglers should only be manual. I really like the Renegade - it is roomier than I thought and it's cute. I knew about the spider but was pleasantly surprised to see that I also have a Yeti on board! Hopefully with time I will come to love it as much as my previous Jeep. I even went back to the dealer today to take one last look- pathetic, I know.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yeah, I will miss my 2009 Challenger. It has been a great car.

I too always get manual transmission cars. I test drove a 500L with the 1.4T & 6-speed manual to get a feel for how the 1.4 engine was. It ran fine and shifted beautifully, but it didn't feel quite as peppy as I thought it would. I think the 2.4 felt a little zippier.

So I caved in and got a Trailhawk (only comes with automatic). I will miss the manual transmission on the 2009 Challenger, but I do still have the 2015 Challenger with a manual. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.